The best way to provide the highest quality level of care requires an initial meeting where family, and or client visit with Loving Heart Assisted Living care coordinator. Please use this email to get in touch Info@lovingheartassistedliving.com
This meeting includes a detailed review of care needed, schedule request if any, family or client, and concerns.
This is an excellent opportunity to ask questions about Loving Heart Assisted Living facility and opportunity for us to get to know you and family. We will try our best to relive the stress and anxiety from the situation of care giving for your family member.
Topics of discussion during the initial meeting:
- Specific physical needs of the care recipient with regards to bathing, grooming, dressing, meals and diet, mobility and incontinence.
- Reviewing schedules involving sleep, eating and medication needs.
- Specific emotional needs such as social interaction, activates, conversation, appointments and companionship.
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as preparations of meals, groceries, linens, laundry and light housekeeping.
- If you would like to proceed with care at that time, we would establish a schedule, finalize care plan, and coordinate a meeting.